Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

My Animoto Video

My Animoto Video

As I worked on my Animoto video I was excited to see the limitless possibilities that this technology could bring to my class.  When presenting new material students can be active participants in the learning process. Through collaboration and development of Animoto presentations students are encouraged to explore and learn more creatively.  Animoto presentations help enrich the learning process for both students and myself.

2 comments:

  1. Enjoyed the video! You have the right combination of text and video clips! I bet the kids enjoyed seeing themselves in the video. PE sure looks like FUN! I hope this is the first in a series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome video!! The music went perfectly with the video. Your Animoto gave me some great ideas for my video. I wasn't sure how unique video clips would work with the software, but it obvivously works great!! Good work.

    ReplyDelete